Saturday 11 January 2014

From the Archive

Well a combination of illness and poor weather has meant that I have not managed to get out and about with my camera in Sheffield as often as I would have liked. Therefore this week I have combed through some old photos that I have taken around the city and I'm going to post a few of my favourites below. Hopefully next week I should have some brand new stuff for you :)

 Red Brick University, Firth Court Rear

 Never Forget, Weston Park

 Memorial, Weston Park 

 Water under the bridge, Weston Park 

 Have a sit down?, Sheffield Botanical Gardens

 Bear pit, Sheffield Botanical Gardens

 Concert Time, Sheffield City Hall


 Water Power, Shepherd Wheel

 Frozen Fountain, Sheffield Botanical Gardens

 Arts tower shadow, Weston Park 
 Water Feature, Town hall 

 Walking on water, Graves Park

 A chance of rain, Bluebell Wood

 Got Nuts? Sheffield Botanical Gardens
 Sunshine and Squalor, Whitely Woods Bowling Club

The Glasshouse, Sheffield Botanical Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment