Friday 24 January 2014

On the streets where I live.

This week I have been looking around the streets in local area. Hopefully from a different perspective. One of the main reasons for this project was to take more notice of the world around me. I hope some of them will highlight interesting things we walk past everyday and pay no mind to. Last week I missed posting due to being away from Sheffield. Yesterday I went on a very long walk so hopefully I have plenty of images for you in the coming weeks. You will notice in the following pictures that the sun does not always shine on the Steel City. According to Wikipedia Sheffield averages 824.7 mm (32.47 inches) of rain a year. I have done my best to compensate. 
 The gates to the kingdom, Sheffield Botanical Gardens

 Hiding in the Shadows, Botanical Road

 Overlook, Wigfull Road

Faith in Booze,  Ecclesall Road

 The Chocolate Shop, Ecclesall Road

 Riding the 121, Fulwood Road

 Bookworm, Broomhill Library

 Overgrown, Oakholme Road

 Top of the Rise, Endcliffe Rise Road

 In a blur, Hunters Bar Roundabout 

 Club House, The Hallamshire Tennis and Squash Club, Hunters Bar

 Back Streets, Sharrow Vale Road

 Binman's treat, Sharrow Vale Road

 Street Bambi, Sharrow Vale Road

Pun Street, Sharrow Vale Road

 Dumbing Down, The Lescar

 Pun Street 2, Hickmott Road

 A River runs through, Frog Walk

 Watergate, Porter Brook

The old school yard, Porter Croft Primary School

No comments:

Post a Comment